Our sales process
Usually our sales process consists of several stages, described in this document.
Please review our sale process. Clearly defined points make the business & communication easier.
1. After a Client has established interest in our products we work toghether to clearly understand what the Client's goals, expectations, budget and schedule are.
- We will ask bunch of questins like:
- What is your tatget productivity interms of MFBM or cubic meters or linear foot or meters per workshift?
- What is your target budget?
- When do you want the equioment to be delivered by?
- Do you need leasing/financing?
- What equipment you already have, can be used in conjustion with new machines?
- What would be percentage of log butt diameters:
- less than 4" (<100mm) - ... %
- 4-6" (100-150mm) - ...%
- 6-8" (150-200mm) - ...%
- 8-10" (200-250mm) - ....%
- 10-12" (250-300mm) - ...%
- 12-14" (300-250mm) - ... %
- 14-16" (350-400mm - ...%
- 16-18" (400-460mm) - ...%
- 18-20" (460-510mm) - ...%
- more than 20" (>510mm) - ...%
- What is your project goals?
- We appreciate any other business relative information which You can tell us, so we will be able to serve You better;
2. Providing the Client with maximum information in order the Client to understand whether our products and solutions can satisfy the Client's requirements & expectations;
- Our web site is good source of information;
- Our sales staff is willing to help and will be glad to answer your questions;
- We have video presentations & printed materials for your review;
3. We invite the Client for demonstration. We would like our Clients clearly understand the product they going to buy and to be confident about the equipment.
- Our demo facility is in Ontario, Canada. Demonstration of equipment is by appointments only;
- Sometimes we can arrange demonstration at our other Client's facility;
4. If the Client is satisfied then next step is to agree on sales terms.
- Contract can be signed by both parties if necessary;
- Leasing application is submitted (if necessary);
- Shipping & Delivery dates and methods;
- Release of liabilities Form is to be signed by the Client
5. Then we proceed with the order and payments.
- We accept wire transfers only.
- We accept USD, CAD, EURO
6. Next, we proceed accordingly with our mutual agreement or contract conditions:
- shipping & delivery
- installation & launch if this was initial mutual agreement (or one of contract conditions)
7. Followup, warranty & support
- Making sure that Client is satisfied
- We provide warranty & servicing if necessary