Log Lathe LL-41.600 (2016)
Woodlandia listened carefully to clients and now offers new generation LL-41.600 log home milling center integrating bunch of improvements and new revolutionary features making the machine number 1 choice for small and medium businesses. New version of the Woodlandia log lathe now is more capable, safe, versatile and 10-25% more productive.
LL-41.600 is a new log lathing machine Woodlandia introduced in 2016.
The log lathe is intended for milling of roundish or D-shape house logs of different diameters from raw, dry or seasoned, barked or debarked logs of different species: pine, spruce, Douglas fir, cedar, hemlock and other.
In comparission to LL-41 of previous design (2008) new machine has number of improvements.
What are the improvements?
Please note: the machine is shipped as a machine kit, an owner is expected to assemble and setup the machine accordingly to provided assembling manual
Extra features available:
- Underneath belt conveyor for waste removing
- Extra frame sections to prolong the machine frame
- T&G profiling
- Dual swing blade saw-milling module for milling of standard and custom dimensional lumber & timber up to 12x12" (300x300mm)
- Knife sharpening device
- In-feed & out-feed log tables to speed up log loading/unloading
- CNC upgrade to turn the lathe into fully automated robotic system
For questions and orders please inquire...
For comparission table of Woodlandia log lathes click here...