Woodlandia LJ-1, log mortising machine
Woodlandia log mortising machines are intended to mill a slot in the log ends. Such slots are usualy uded for two purposes:
1. slots for key-ways in log shell openings
2. slots for lenghtwise log interconnection
Usually these type of machine is a part of a production line (for example RoundMaster or MultiLog) and is intended to work in conjunction with other Woodlandia’ machines.for axample as shown on the picture below:
Woodlandia offers 2 models of Log Mortising machines:
LJ-1: this machine is made since 2008 to 2012 and now by special orders only.
LJ-1M: this machine allows a log to go through the mahine (made since 2013 by special orders only).
To review LJ-1 slide show in new window please click on the picture bellow.
LJ-1 is shipped in two versions:
- LJ-1 with 470V/60Hz motors
- LJ-1E with 380V/50Hz motors (depending on region).
The machine can be shipped from our stock in Toronto, Ontario, Canada or directly from our manufacturing facility in China depending on Buyer's order.
- Please inquire for our price lists ( click here )
- 100% advanced payment is required
- One cutter head ans 1 set of 4 knives and inserts are included
- LJ-1 is provided with 1 year limited warranty (parts only)
- LJ-1E is provided with 6 month warranty (parts only)
- The warranty covers all electrical components & bearings of the machine.
- Shipping, packaging and handling is extra (pickup is available)
- For leasing information please click here
For ordering or questioning, please contact us...